“Sometimes letting things go
is an act of far greater power
than defending or hanging on.”
Steps to counselling:
- Book a session – text, call or email Janet to ask questions and set up a time.
- Sessions start at 9am with the last session at 6pm.
- Once COVID is under control, sessions can also be booked in your home or in person (there will be an additional charge for this service).
- Assessment tools, homework handouts and feedback are all part of the counselling fee.
- Once you feel you have met your counselling needs, follow-up sessions can be booked anytime and it is recommended to do a “check in” session at least once a year.
Areas of focus:
- Couple and family communication issues
- Life transitions such as retirement or “empty nest”
- Personal Growth such as changing careers, setting goals
- Anger and Stress management
- Premarital counselling
- Parent/child/adolescent issues
- Parenting skills
- Family of Origin Issues
- Conflict resolution
- Divorce issues and children of separation or divorce
- Impact on children regarding parent conflict/anger/abuse
- Abuse issues
Relationship issues including:
- Learning tools to build a healthy relationship
- Blended family issues
- Ending relationships in a healthy manner
- Rejuvenating relationships
- Healing relationship hurts
- Finding a new Partner
- enhancing communication
- Understanding gender differences
- Sexual issues
- Extended Family